Are you planning to launch a new web or mobile product in 2020? Undertaking a new product initiative in the best of circumstances can feel intimidating. Especially for new and non-technical entrepreneurs, there is a vast tech ecosystem to navigate full of critical decisions to make.
In the midst of COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to build the right product quickly. You need to reduce waste and ensure you’re getting your new offering in the hands of customers as quickly possible.
A few weeks ago, I ran a live online workshop that covers the many decisions we make at thoughtbot to successfully design, build, and launch a new product in 8 weeks.
The recording of the event is now available to watch on your own time. I hope you enjoy it.
This workshop includes:
- An overview of technology and architecture options with pro and con analysis
- The ideal size and makeup of a high-quality, fast-moving team
- Tips for attracting and organizing a lean product team
- Decoding product vocabulary and current technology trends
- Special considerations for building products during the pandemic
- Q&A with the audience
This workshop is ideal for:
- First-time founders and non-technical entrepreneurs looking to make the move from business plan to building
- Innovative people at larger companies planning for upcoming product exploration
- Business owners investigating digital products as a new way to meet customer needs
If you’re working on something new, I’d be happy to have a discussion with you about how you can apply this methodology to your product and ensure you build the right product, fast. You can reach me at email@example.com.