We work with companies making advancements in:
- Connected care
- Home health
- Clinical trials and research
- Social determinants of health
We'll help your team:
- Rigorously prioritize product features
- Build robust design processes
- Level up to meet compliance standards
- Reduce waste
- Focus on user research to improve patient outcomes
- Integrate Test Driven Development into your architecture
Unique challenges are presented with compliance and privacy regulations.
thoughtbot’s best practices for digital product development include awareness and planning of measures for privacy of user data and compliant technology infrastructures.
Working with thoughtbot, your team will learn tactics for working with private data, making small and frequent releases. We help improve team collaboration to ensure that compliant standards are integrated into your culture. These practices will not only help you build compliant features but design quality solutions that solve user pains.
- Feature prioritization
- Strategic communication structures
- Fewer meetings
- Product Design Sprints
- Integrated user feedback cycles
- High-level technology decisions ensure long-term sustainability
- Parity across web and mobile platforms
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Deployment
- Technical leadership
- Developer training
- Pair programming
- Agile instruction
- Improved onboarding and documentation
- Training on technical hiring practices
You believe in agile, but face tensions between moving quickly and the constraints of product development in the health tech industry. During this workshop, Senior Developer Steph Viccari dives into some of thoughtbot’s best practices for digital product development, and the unique challenges and considerations for these processes when compliance and privacy concerns are involved.