Bakeries, yoga instructors, car dealerships — there are thousands of great businesses trying to adapt to a world where people spend their time online. But how do you go from croissants to clicks? You need a technology partner you can trust.
- Understand what makes your business great
- Transition your products & services online
- Build a reliable, intuitive website your customers will trust
Testimonial from Hunter Gorham
How do you sell haircuts on the web? For many local businesses, who depend on walk-in traffic, moving online requires creativity and innovation. thoughtbot can work with you to:
- Identify your core value proposition
- Rapidly build, test and validate ideas
- Manage your customers and keep their data secure
Nobody compliments the ambience of a website. Some kinds of experiences in the physical world don’t translate online. But that doesn’t mean you can’t make your customers feel at home. thoughtbot can work with your team to:
- Understand what’s important to your customers
- Communicate your values to your customers
- Discover new customers beyond the reach of brick-and-mortar retail
Anjali, Bukol and Carol each have a startup. Each of them chooses a different time to start talking to a digital consultancy. But, what are the benefits of each approach?
Invaluable research needed to reduce the risk of failure before building your first MVP.
How we applied design thinking to tackle a problem in our community.