Participating in conferences is an singular opportunity for both personal and professional growth. Not only do we have the chance to stay up to date with the latest advancements and trends in our field, but also have the chance to connect with others, gain new perspectives and ideas, and become part of vibrant and supportive communities.
The conference scene is gaining momentum once again and we couldn’t be more excited about the new and exciting events that are coming up. For those of us working with React/React Native, there is a plethora of opportunities to connect with other developers, participate in workshops, hear from industry experts, and gain valuable insights. Take a look at the list below for some of the key conferences happening in the coming months.
- AgentConf 2023 - February 23-26, 2023 - Dornbirn, AT - React
- React Miami 2023 - April 20-21, 2023 - Miami, US - React
- App.JS Conf - May 10-12, 2023 - Krakow, PL - React-Native
- Chain React Native Conference - May 17-19, 2023 - Portland, OR, US - React-Native
- React Summit - June 2 & 6, 2023 - Amsterdam, NL; Remote - React
- ReactNext - June 27, 2023 - Tel-Aviv, IL - React
- React Native EU Conference - Sept 7-8, 2023 - Wroclaw, Poland - React-Native
- React Advanced - Oct 20 & 23, 2023 - London, UK; Remote - React
- React Day Berlin - TBD - Berlin, DE; Remote - React; React-Native
This list cover only a subset of all the events happening in 2023. Complete lists of events happening this year can be found at websites like dev.events and Eventyco. We will update the list as new exciting events are announced.