COVID-19 is putting a big dent in growth projections for software companies. With more pressure on product leadership to support the growth and retention of customers, product teams can feel unorganized or misaligned due to changing priorities, which can have long term impacts on the product and people.
With these issues and the shift to 100% remote culture, how can product leadership encourage their teams to stay productive, connected, and motivated?
Join us on Thursday, July 30th as we discuss these challenges with an all star panel to learn about their insights and advice for optimizing product teams during and post COVID-19.
Our expert panelists will share strategies, tools, and resources to optimize your team during and post COVID-19. They’ll also be discussing:
- Pivoting a product team around a new set of priorities
- Adjusting to a new work environment (remote, asynchronous, outcome-focused)
- Reevaluating how you measure and assess customer value
- Reevaluating how you measure productivity (ie. product team size, process, tech stack, and communication methods)
- Managing to meet delivery dates without burning your team out
- Ursula Meade, Founder and CEO, InHerSight
- Hersh Tapadia, Co-founder and CEO, Allstacks
- Jeanette O’Brien, Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Patty Krizowsky, Engineering Manager, GrowPath
Register today to reserve your spot. Hope you see you there and thank you to our all star panelists!