How can DevOps help meet regulatory compliance and security needs? How does DevOps give founders of new healthtech solutions the speed to deliver new features without sacrificing quality?
Panel discussion, 45 minutes, virtual on zoom. Tuesday Jan 17, 2023 at 5:30pm ET, speaking starts at 6:15pm ET.
We have a panel of speakers with a wide range of expertise in the following topics:
- DevOps for Regulatory Compliance and Security
- Accelerate Release Velocity With DevOps
- Site reliability, monitoring, and improving engagement
- Data management
- Building resilient teams
Contact the moderator or hosts if you have questions in advance for our speakers!
All times are in Eastern Time Zone.
- 5:30pm - join, survey, intros over text chat
- 6:15pm - introduce the panel, 2-3 minutes each
- 6:30pm - discussion
- 7:15pm - audience questions
- 7:25pm - wrap up
Connect with our speakers before and after the event:
- Moderator: Victoria Guido, Associate Director for thoughtbot’s Mission Control team
- Host: Chrystina Nyguen, Rhythmic Technologies
- Joe Ferris CTO @ thoughtbot
- David Greene Staff Engineer @ Ad Hoc
- Lauren Maffeo Author of Designing Data Governance from the Ground Up available on Pragmatic Bookshelf
- Jake Selby VP of Engineering @ CareJourney
Thank you to the organizers and community of DevOpsDC for putting together this event. Looking forward to seeing you all there!