In order to continually improve ourselves and the company, all year round on every project we're on, we receive regular feedback from clients, managers, and teammates. We additionally have formal performance review three times a year.
We use 15five to administer these reviews, which include a self-review, and feedback from both our manager and peers. The team feedback is shared with us before the review meeting.
The agenda for review meetings is roughly:
- Review the feedback from team members
- Our performance on recent consulting projects
- Our investment time contributions
- Our satisfaction with our work, projects, and the company
- Our questions about thoughtbot and our strategy
- Our areas of focus for the next quarter
The results of the review are recorded and influence future compensation increases.
Our experienced designers & developers can help.
In-person small dedicated teams, focused sprints, 16 years, and 700+ successful clients.Get in touch