Dave McClure's AARRR framework provides a high-level overview of important metrics. We then use tactics such as event tracking to instrument those metrics.
The AARRR framework is:
For an early stage product, we work to improve them in this order:
- Activation: visitor finds the product desirable enough to try, is able to use it and get to aha moment in shortest time possible
- Retention: user regularly uses product, it is doing the job they hired it for, customer is happy
- Revenue: user pays for product
- Acquisition: we know where our users come from, are able to try new channels, run tests, and kill or double-down on different channels
- Referral: users refer other users, the ideal acquisition channel
Our experienced designers & developers can help.
In person, small teams, focused sprints 15 years & 700+ successful clients.Get in touch