What is ‘Mentoring Office Hours’?
A free and remote drop-in session where our experienced designers and developers here at thoughtbot devote their time towards answering your burning questions.
Who is this program for?
The program is for anyone learning about software design & development. Come with specific questions and we’ll do our best to help you understand the answers. For example:
- How can I make this code work?
- How can I improve this code?
- How can I improve this interface?
- How can I make my app easier to use?
- How do I use this library?
- Can you explain this programming concept that I’m having trouble understanding?
- How can I get an Internet domain? How do I use it with my website?
- I have an idea for a project. How should I approach it?
- I have a design for an app. Can you give me some feedback on it?
- How can I prepare for my next interview?
- I would like to change gears within tech. How should I go about it?
- My career feels stuck in a rut. Can you give me some direction?
Where and when is this program?
This program is held remotely every Friday between 10:00am and 4:00pm BST.
How can I enroll?
Briefly explain your problem and we’ll be in touch.