Facing unprecedented business challenges with depleted energy levels can be frustrating and deflating. Luckily there is an exercise that can help you and your team surface opportunities, brainstorm solutions, and align on a path forward.
thoughtbot and Harvard Business Review have teamed up to bring you a free online workshop on consensus-driven problem solving. Watch thoughtbot Design Director Jaclyn Perrone facilitate a live, unscripted Lightning Design Jam with the product team at HBR. Together they’ll work through a real HBR.org product challenge using the design jam exercise and remote design collaboration tools.
During this workshop, you’ll learn how you could use this technique to solve your business challenges at lightning speed ⚡
This workshop will include:
- A full, 1-hour Lightning Design Jam with a product priorities prompt
- An overview of the Design Sprint methodology and use cases
- Live Q&A with you the audience
- Recording available for registrants post-event
This workshop is ideal for
- Business leaders adapting to rapid market changes
- Product leaders reevaluating product priorities and strategy
- Team leads who need to galvanize their team around problem -solving